Impact crusher is suitable for materials whose compression strength is under 350 Mpa, and particle size is less than 500 mm. With end products in cubic shape, the impact crusher is widely used for sand and rock producing in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power and building materials and so on.
The impact crusher is mainly made up of rotor rack, impact rack, ratchet wheel cover-open device, rotating parts as well as other components. There are two parallel rotors in the mobile impact crusher, with some altitude differences. The position of the first rotor is relatively high, with an angle of 12° from the ligature of the first and the second rotor. The first rotor is a heavy type, used for coarse crushing; the second rotor rotates fast, which can meet the need of the final products. The rotors are both fixed with bolts. The 12 blow bars distributed to 6 rows are made of high manganese steel. The rotors are fixed on the main shaft, separately connected with the coupling of two engines. All impact boards are made of high manganese steel.
The biggest disadvantages of this crushing machine lies in that the hammer plate and the impacting plate are very easy to be abraded, especially when crushing hard rocks, so that they should be regularly changed. At present due to the research and development of some anti-abrasion materials, this machine has been used in some metal dressing plants.
1. The impact crusher is with unique simple structure, keyless connection.
2. Impact crusher is with high-chromium plating hammer and special impact liner plate.
3. The impact crusher is capable of highly efficient hard rock crushing while saving energy.
4. The final product of impact crusher is in the shape of a cube, the discharge grain size is adjustable to simplify the crushing circuit.
5. Easy maintenance, reliable performance.
|Model||Specification (mm)||Opening Size (mm)||Max. feeding side length(mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Weight (kg) (Without motor)
||Dimensions (l*w*h) (mm)|