The flotation machine is used for the separation of the nonferrous black metal as well as the separation of the non-metallic materials such as the coal fluorite and the talc. The impeller of the flotation machine is driven by the transmission spinning of the engine triangle to form the centrifugal formation and produce the negative pressure.
1. Low operating and maintenance costs
2. High equipment reliability contribute to a rapid return on investment.
3. The wide range of available cell sizes permits plant design to be compact, economical and efficient, without fear of short-circuiting, even for today's high tonnage operations.
4. Fewer units lead to substantial savings in construction costs, piping, cables, instrumentation and auxiliary equipment
1. Easy startup under load
2. Ideal froth conditions are maintained
3. Robust instrumentation achieves stable operation
4. Quiescent pulp-froth interface
5. Low downtime and easy maintenance
6. Spares readily available
7. Complete mechanism removable for workshop maintenance
The major types of mechanical flotation machine include inflatable flotation machine, flotation separator or hybrid inflatable flotation machine, gas precipitation flotation machine. Sometimes the flotation cell is also called cell flotation in some other countries due to their long using and calling habit and the word flotation-cell is also often used in Chinese mining market.
|Scraping plate Motor||1.1||1.1||1.1||1.1||1.5|