The major types of mechanical flotation machine include inflatable flotation machine, flotation separator or hybrid inflatable flotation machine, gas precipitation flotation machine. Sometimes the flotation cell is also called cell flotation in some other countries due to their long using and calling habit and the word flotation-cell is also often used in Chinese mining market.
1. Reasonable design
3. Low consumption, energy saving
4. Easy to maintain
5. Easy to operate
1. After intensively mixed, the pulp and medicaments are fed to the groove bottom of the first tank.
2. When the impeller of the Flotation machine begins to rotate, negative pressure is formed, making the air and pulps at the bottom and middle part of the tank enter the mixing zone. The pulp, air and medicaments are then mixed in the mixing zone.
3. As a result of the centrifugal force, the blended pulps are lead to the mineralization area. The air is in full contact with the coal particle and forms mineralized bubbles which are then equally distributed to groove wall and removed upward to the separation region. These bubbles then gather as a foam layer and are discharged by the scraping tool. Finally, clean coal foam is produced by this flotation machine.
4. Coal particles that are not mineralized will be remixed re-mineralized and re-separate through the recycle hole and the upper intake.
5. The left pulp that are not sucked by the impeller enters into the third tank after going through the process of first tank Thus, flotation machine runs in cycle and discharges ore pulp through the tailing box of the floatation machine.
|Scraping plate Motor||1.1||1.1||1.1||1.1||1.5|